Today has been pretty nice. I was really dreading coming in to work, but it hasn't really been that bad at all. Most of it probably has to do with my attitude, which is WAY better. I'm actually in a good mood! But very tired.
So, just for kicks, I'm going to symptom spot. I know I have a fat chance of being pregnant this month, but I don't want to count anything out, just in case.
My left side is burning, kind of feels like pre-OV pains.
Woke up yesterday and cooked chicken for breakfast. (HAD to have hot sauce with it, almost cried because I couldn't find the hot sauce.)
I TOTALLY went off meat this afternoon. Looking at it made me feel ill (this is after I'd already had a breakfast sandwich with bacon.)
Super tired
Super thirsty
I think that's about it. Really doesn't seem too convincing. I'm sure it's all PMS related. A girl can dream, can't she??
No comments:
Post a Comment