This TWW is really getting to my head. Yesterday, I went to bed at 6PM. I was just SO tired, and couldn't bear to stay up and longer. I was so cold when I got home, that I slept in my robe, and covered up with a sheet and comforter. Then I noticed that my legs were warm to the touch, but my body seemed so cold. I asked my DH if I felt warm to him, and he said I did. (I'm not sure if that is a symptom or not, but so be it.) Even now, I'm freezing, I wish I had a blanket!!
I'm kind of apprehensive about mentioning this next bit. But only because if AF does decide to show, I'm afraid I'll look crazy. Anyways, my, um... "headlights" have been HURTING! It feels like electricity is zipping through them, with a bit of a warm feeling. They don't just hurt to the touch, they just plain hurt. I usually have sensitive "headlights" after OV, but then it goes away. After I received my positive OPK, they were sore. Then the soreness went away, and now it's back with a vengeance.
So, yeah. My symptom spotting is OUT OF CONTROL!! I'm scrutinizing every little twinge, but it does make the TWW go by faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment