Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yuck!

My husband has been asking me to make homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes for awhile now, and it finally happened yesterday. I almost gave up halfway through preparing everything because I was SO tired! But I did finish, and everything turned out great. But you'd have to take my husbands word for it, because I didn't eat ANY! I was feeling so yucky! The thought of eating the meat just didn't appeal to me. And I woke up feeling pretty ill this morning. I kept feeling like I had to burp or vomit. But in my heart, I believe that I'm just on a ridiculous symptom spotting mission. I'm still experiencing slight side pain in my left side. It's noticeable, but not really painful. I wish I took more note of my PMS symptoms, because I think that side pain may be one of them.

I did eat a whole pack of Fruit Roll-ups at 9AM this morning. I was hungry and nothing sounded good, so I ate them. They tasted SOOO good going down, but now I feel even sicker. Bleh!!

I've been browsing some new blogs lately. I love reading new blogs and hearing other people's stories.

No comments: