I have such a heavy heart today. One of my friends, Aja Epps, passed away. I met Aja about five years ago, through my older sister. Aja had lupus, which took a turn for the worst once she became pregnant with her first child. Unfortunately, Aja had to stop taking her medication during the first three months of her pregnancy, and it caused the lupus to spiral out of control. Her baby girl didn't survive because Aja's body could not produce enough nutrients to sustain life. Aja developed a blood infection, experienced kidney failure, heart failure, extreme swelling. This morning, she lost the battle.
I am SO sad. She was such a lovely, vibrant person. And her husband is not only going to have to grieve his wife, but his baby girl. We are trying to support him, and the rest of Aja's family as best as we can.
I have no more words....
2 comments:
wow- that is SO sad! Im sorry to hear about that and will think of and pray for that family!
Thank you Josie!
Post a Comment