My left side has had a pulling sensation ALL day, and currently there is a slight burning sensation. For the life of me, I can't remember if this is a PMS symptom or not. I've had a really hard time finding things to eat lately. Nothing sounds good. I even brought some of my favorite snacks to work today, and barely touched them. Also, I've been very drained. Yesterday I went to bed around 8PM.
It might not help that I've been scouring the interwebs all day for early pregnancy symptoms (shaking my head). I think I've COMPLETELY lost it. But, that's what I do when I obsess over pregnancy symptoms.
A few of the ladies that belong to the same miscarriage forum that I do, have already gotten their post-MC BFPs. As happy as I am for them, I can't wait until I'm in the same boat!!!
I've also been experiencing slight nausea all day. It happened this morning. At times, it's hard for me to talk through it. I have to keep swallowing. I notice I feel that way when I'm hungry.
Well, that's all for now. Even if this cycle doesn't end in a BFP, at least it'll give me a glimpse of my pre-AF symptoms.
1 comment:
I don't want to be pushy...but maybe you should go to the doctor and get that "pulling sensation" checked out..it could be worse than you think. Maybe a pulled muscle or something a little more dangerous than PMS symptoms..It's just a thought! HOpefully you get it sorted out sooN!
Post a Comment