Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

October

Everything went well at my midwife appointment on Friday.  My blood pressure was still slightly elevated, however, my midwife isn't concerned because it is still well within the normal range.  There was one big change, however.  My due date was changed from November 1st, to October 28th.  Usually a change of a couple days doesn't make a difference, especially because due dates are estimates.  But this four day difference put me in a whole different month.  Meaning, Baby V 2.0 is expected to arrive NEXT MONTH!

Ummmm....  what?  I seriously can't even wrap my head around the fact that my baby could possibly be here next month.  I'm not sure why, since my due date was so early in November.  But, holy cow!!

I'm keeping my weekly updates according to my old due date because it's just easier for me.  The same thing happened during my last pregnancy, and don't you know that she was born on the new due date that they gave me.  We'll see what happens.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Oh that's awesome! I just saw my OB today and she said I'll likely go until week 39 - 40 (full FULL term) so no change there.

I hope you are feeling well!

Lalla said...

Wow! Can't wait to meet the little man.

Keri Elizabeth said...

Im an October baby, oct 31 to be exact...its a great month to have a baby!!! xoxo