How far along: 32 weeks (five weeks until full term, and eight weeks until we are DUE!)
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know, don't care. LOL!
Sleep: I believe insomnia is starting to kick in. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and then have trouble falling back asleep. Of course, the lack of real sleep is causing me to be a pure joy to be around...
Food cravings: I'm not really friends with food lately. I'll eat well in the morning, but by dinner time I can only take a few bites before I feel full and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting our double stroller delivered. We really like it, and it isn't that huge, and the best part of all, it was FREE! I won an award from my job and go to go online and pick a prize, and whaddya know? They had a double stroller available! So far, we love it, the only drawback is that we have to buy a new car seat. But honestly, I wanted too anyways just because I'm a super paranoid mama.
Best moment this week: Getting our double stroller delivered. We really like it, and it isn't that huge, and the best part of all, it was FREE! I won an award from my job and go to go online and pick a prize, and whaddya know? They had a double stroller available! So far, we love it, the only drawback is that we have to buy a new car seat. But honestly, I wanted too anyways just because I'm a super paranoid mama.
Movement: All the time! And it HURTS! Little body parts are constantly pushing out all over the place, and I have to try to gently rub them back in. I'm so glad he's active though, it's really reassuring. Even if the skin on my stomach has to take the brunt of it.
Gender: Still a boy. Why have I been doubting this lately? Especially since I clearly saw a little penis on the ultrasound, twice! I think I'm just trying to talk myself into getting a 3d/4d ultrasound.
Labor signs: The Braxton Hicks contractions are back, I know I'm not drinking enough water, I'm working on it though. Gotta keep little man baked for at least five more weeks!
Belly Button in or out: No change there, out. Not as tender, but I've been rubbing down with pure shea butter every morning and night. I'm sure with the rapid growth spurt that the baby is about to go through, it'll start feeling sore again.
Labor signs: The Braxton Hicks contractions are back, I know I'm not drinking enough water, I'm working on it though. Gotta keep little man baked for at least five more weeks!
Belly Button in or out: No change there, out. Not as tender, but I've been rubbing down with pure shea butter every morning and night. I'm sure with the rapid growth spurt that the baby is about to go through, it'll start feeling sore again.
What I miss: This week? Nothing. Honestly, zip, zilch, nada. I've found my happy place and realize how fortunate that I am to already have one healthy child, and be baking another child. It's mind blowing for me!
What I am looking forward to: My midwife appointment tomorrow. My blood pressure was really high the last time I had it checked, we'll see if I get taken off of work early, or have to push it through until the end....
Milestones: Every day is a milestone! At the end of this week, baby should be tipping the 4lb mark. How amazing! And he always seems to have the hiccups, which feel so weird but are still so cute!
Milestones: Every day is a milestone! At the end of this week, baby should be tipping the 4lb mark. How amazing! And he always seems to have the hiccups, which feel so weird but are still so cute!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to relax and take care of yourself as much a possible when you're in the 3rd Trimester. I find that when I do too much doing the day, I really pay for it later. Everything hurts and swells. As hard as it may be, doing that extra load of laundry or rearranging the living room furniture really doesn't need to be done right now. Or possibly even by you. :-)
Symptoms: Too many! Honestly, for the most part I still feel really good. I do have those moments where it feels like my body is shutting down though..
Emotions: Up, for now!
Symptoms: Too many! Honestly, for the most part I still feel really good. I do have those moments where it feels like my body is shutting down though..
Emotions: Up, for now!
1 comment:
You're doing so well. I love reading your weekly updates.
The next 8 weeks well go by so fast!
Post a Comment