Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 35 bumpdate!!


How far along:  35 weeks, 4 days.  (I totally missed the whole 35/35 excitement.)

Total weight gain/loss:  Still unsure, it's gotta be over 20lbs by now.  I have an appointment next Friday.

Sleep:  For the past few days it has been pretty bad.  I have a cold which made my throat hurt, nose stuffed, head ache, etc.  So when you mix not being able to breath and pain swallowing with nightly bathroom trips, you get one sleepy/irritated Momma.

Food cravings:  Oatmeal with butter and brown sugar.  My husband (bless his heart) tried to make me some last night, but he put things in it that I didn't want.  I didn't say anything and ate as much of it as I could, but it really didn't hit the spot at all.  I want it exactly how I want it, no variations.

Best moment this week:  Buying the newborn necessities that we didn't have.  Such as, newborn sized diapers, a new coming home outfit, and socks.  I still need to get a car seat cover though.

Movement:  The movement has been super crazy!  I know he doesn't have much space in there, but at times it feels like he is trying to escape.  Knees and elbows are constantly poking out.  Rubbing them back in helps a bit.

Gender:  Better still be a boy!

Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks have been increasing.  Feeling more pressure, and seems like I've dropped a bit as I haven't had as hard of a time breathing and the acid reflux/indigestion has calmed down a bit.

Belly Button in or out:  Still out, and VERY tender.  Can belly buttons break?  I'm pretty sure mine will any day now... :-)

What I miss:  Sadly, my husband's grandmother.  She passed away very early on Saturday morning.  I'm so grateful that we were able to visit her right before she passed, and that she is no longer suffering.  I really enjoyed her company while she was here, and she will truly be missed.

What I am looking forward to:  Meeting this little person in my belly.  Also, hitting 37 weeks, only a few more days until we are there!!!

Milestones: Having only one more milestone to meet before delivery.  Week 37, here we come!

Weekly Wisdom:  Wear slippers to work.  Not only are they great for swollen feet that can't fit into regular shoes, they also make people think twice about asking you to do something.  During my last pregnancy, I was off work at this time due to bed rest.  It's hard being here now...

Symptoms:  Most of them.

Emotions:  Pretty stable for the most part.

Belly pic to come, I was too lazy to take some...

1 comment:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Wow...you're progressing just nicely!

Sorry to hear about your hubby's grandmother. Glad you were able to spend some time with her before she passed.

How are your feet? Mine's are now permanently swollen. I pray it goes down right after cause I can't be wearing flip flops in the winter.
Have a blessed weekend!