Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The countdown is ON!

First, thank you EVERYONE for all of your comments.  They make me feel so much better.  It's so funny how I used to look back on my pregnancy with Yorlee and think that I was such a crazy emotional person, yet I feel the exact same way about the same things this time around.  Hormones...

I just realized that no matter what due date I go by, I officially have less than 50 days left of this pregnancy!

Where in the world has the time gone?  My hubby asked me to pack my hospital bag yesterday.  He was washing clothes and organizing things.  I think it's starting to hit both of us that soon we will have a new bundle of joy in our home.

Here's a peek at hubby's project for baby boy's room:



2 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Oh how cute! YAY for being under 50-days! I put a reminder on my calender for the day I officially get there.

In the meantime, I am hiding this post from hubby because he too LOVES cars! I don't want to give him any ideas :-).

Mrs. Pancakes said...

It's almost time!!