Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

A night out with hubby

My husband and I decided at the last minute to go to a wedding.  My cousin was getting married and we had RSVP'd, but as the date came near I wasn't so sure if I wanted to go.  In fact, the morning of we didn't have a sitter, and honestly didn't have any intentions on going.  My family made childcare arrangements for us, and encouraged us to attend.  I'm so glad we did!  What a lovely night and a beautiful wedding!  Out of respect for their privacy I won't post any wedding pictures, but I will share one picture of me and hubby.

There is NO denying that I'm pregnant now.  Although I've been told that I don't look pregnant from behind.  I'm definitely sporting the "chipmunk" look.  Chubby cheeks so high I can barely see when I smile.  LOL!  Only a few more weeks left with baby boy on the inside.  I can't wait to meet him, but I'm not eager to force him out either.  Whenever he's ready.  (I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks.)  People always seem so surprised to hear that I'm not "over" being pregnant, but I remember how tough those first few weeks are with a newborn, so I'm just enjoying my time and my sleep until he's ready to arrive.

2 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Love it! You look GREAT!!! Glad you went out with hubby. Its always nice to get dressed up every now and then.

You're still able to sleep at night? I am so jealous! I sleep on and off :-(.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww love the picture!!