I've really been slacking in the belly pic department. As usual, I took some pics in the bathroom of my job. :-) Well, something is better than nothing, right!?!
(Edited to add: Okay, so, I visited a few other blogs where the ladies are due around the same time as me and WHAT GIVES?! My belly is huge compared to theirs! Seriously, I look like a torpedo Buddha belly. I'm only a few days to a little over a week further along than them. Sigh...)
3 comments:
Awww...so cute. You're all belly! And a cute one at that! Mine's spread out everywhere!
1. You are all belly. Little man is just growing and won't stay still.
2. Ariana likes to wear the bonnet ONLY when she WANTS to. At night, I have to put it on her right before I put her down or she will pull it off. But I can also get her to wear it right after I do her hair and while she gets dressed for the hall.
You look so cute pregnant..all belly :)
Post a Comment