I can't believe that, more than likely, I will be meeting my little prince this month!
Full term is just around the corner, and I know that these next few weeks are going to fly by.
Did anyone else get really mean during the end of their pregnancy? I know that women are emotional creatures by nature, but geez, add some pregnancy hormones to me and I turn into a monster. I recall feeling this way with Yorlee also, but even knoweledge doesn't help me rationalize my feelings.
Oh well, all these hormones are for a good cause! :-)
3 comments:
Yes, I was very very mean at the end of my pregnancy. Especially at the end of my first pregnancy. Pretty much no one could say anything right. And I had a lot of rage over everything my MIL said.
I remember ready to not be pregnant anymore and ready to meet my baby :)
I hear the time WILL fly by! Almost there...
I don't have the mean feeling yet BUT I am a lot less patient with people so I find myself taking a lot more walks during my work day cause I don't want to say something I'll later regret. I do think the discomfort can make a pregnant woman more irritable.
Post a Comment