How far along: 34(ish) weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Probably around 22-24lbs by this point.
Sleep: Not bad, I've been having to get up to use the restroom more frequently.
Food cravings: Junk food, salty food, and not-so-good-for-you-food.
Best moment this week: Making it to my goal of 34 weeks! Only three more weeks until full term. I'm so excited! Also, still being able to dance at my cousin's wedding.
Best moment this week: Making it to my goal of 34 weeks! Only three more weeks until full term. I'm so excited! Also, still being able to dance at my cousin's wedding.
Movement: Still going strong, and really, really painful. Like, makes me want to crawl out my skin painful.
Gender: Boy.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks, pain, pressure
Belly Button in or out: Still the same. It has really taken a beating though. Little Man loves to try to escape through there, it seems bruised and hurts to the touch.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks, pain, pressure
Belly Button in or out: Still the same. It has really taken a beating though. Little Man loves to try to escape through there, it seems bruised and hurts to the touch.
What I miss: Not being in pain when I walk and having normal feet/ankles. I've been so swollen this time. It's weird because I only had slight swelling with Yorlee (that I can remember). This time around, my feet are swollen from morning until night. My relationship with my midwife has been touch and go lately too, I feel like she isn't taking my concens very seriously.
What I am looking forward to: Snuggling more with my baby girl. I've been super attached to her lately and love all the cuddles and hugs she gives me. I know our time is limited, so I try to make the most out of every day.
Milestones: Hitting 34 weeks! Baby boy still needs to stay put for another three weeks at least. But I'm just glad to have made it this far.
Milestones: Hitting 34 weeks! Baby boy still needs to stay put for another three weeks at least. But I'm just glad to have made it this far.
Weekly Wisdom: Speak up for yourself and make sure that you are heard. Medical professionals hear things all the time, but that doens't mean that they shouldn't listen to you.
Symptoms: Snoring, heartburn/indigestion, swelling, frequent urination, etc.
Emotions: Pretty good this week. I've decided not to stress about anything and just enjoy life.
Symptoms: Snoring, heartburn/indigestion, swelling, frequent urination, etc.
Emotions: Pretty good this week. I've decided not to stress about anything and just enjoy life.

2 comments:
You look great! Loving that dress!!!
I am with you on the swelling. It used to be that my feet would swell and go back down. In the last couple of days, NOTHING! It gets swollen and stays swollen.
Hang in there. You're almost at the finish line.
Oh my goodness! You look fabulous! I've been away from blogland for a while so I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations! All the best. And I'm glad to be back following your blog again.
Post a Comment