Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yup, I'm a CRIER!!

I'm a crybaby. I believe it would be accurate to say that I've always been one. It's been my thing since birth. When I was a teenager, I could hold my tears and push them away, allowing them never to see the light of day. Oh how I wish I could do that again. Nowadays, I can go a long time without crying. Weeks, months, heck, I can go HALF a YEAR without shedding a tear. But every now and then, a girl needs a good cry.

My husband never understands when I say that. I'll tell him, "I need a good cry right now, I'd feel so much better." And he'll stare at me with this look of bewilderment, and shake his head. That's foreign to men, they usually only cry at EXTREME moments. Everything else can be thought through with no emotions involved. Women are different. Sometimes, our emotions cloud our thoughts to the point that we need to cry to release it all. And cry we do....

Today is a "cry" day for me. I'm frustrated, I'm sad, I'm overwhelmed, I need a hug, and a prayer, and to CRY!!!!

Hopefully my husband can be sympathetic to my feelings today and help me out, but if not, I know shedding a few tears will help me get back on track...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm with you on this. I usually appear very composed, but it doesn't take much to make me cry and never has.

Glad you found my blog. I was in your shoes in a lot of ways not even a year ago, and I hope you get to be in mine sometime really soon! I had my mc in January of 2009, and got my next BFP in September. Hang in there and stay positive!