Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Babies and Pregnancy.... EVERYWHERE!!

I never did take that test yesterday. The thought of staring at one line made me feel as though my head was going to burst. I did, however, use an OPK (not as an HPT) to see if I was OV'ing, and it was negative. Which was really weird. I usually OV on cd 19 (which was yesterday). It wasn't that weird. I've been stressed lately, so it could've delayed ovulation. And I wasn't tracking it, so I could have OV'ed earlier. I'm going to check again today because of some side pain I had earlier.

After I got home from work yesterday, I turned on the TV. Every.Single.Show was about pregnancy or babies. I swear!! I watched Marley & Me, Jenny wanted a baby and went on to have one miscarriage and three children; Kourtney Kardashian thought and then went on to find out she was pregnant; America's Funniest Home Videos was spewing out clips of adorable babies; I watched Bride Wars and thought I was in the clear, until the end of the movie when both brides (now wives) shout out that they are pregnant. And that's just naming a few. What THEE heck?!?!?!? Can a girl get a break? C'mon!

No comments: