So the coworker that I thought might be pregnant, isn't. Whew! Big ole' sigh of relief here. I just don't think I could've handled that. It really sent me over the edge.
I've been feeling so down and weepy and frustrated lately. It must be PMS. I think my husband is STILL convinced that I'm preggo. Poor dear, he has so much faith in my imperfect body. He just doesn't realize that pregnancy symptoms and PMS are practically one in the same. Oh well, when I turn into a real witch once AF arrives, he'll see.
Ever since my MC, I've noticed an achey, pulling sensation in my sides. I had this last month and thought I was pregnant, because they were one of the first pregnancy symptoms I had. But now I'm starting to get annoyed with them. They only come closer to the end of luteal phase. I have no idea what they are, but they are uncomfortable. Almost like really bad ovulation pains on both sides. I know I don't have any cysts, I had four ultrasounds when I was pregnant (two internal, two external). My results were normal. If they keep up, I'll have to make a trip to the doc.
We are going to OFFICIALLY be off of our break in May. Well, maybe I shouldn't say officially, it really depends on how I feel. I'll be back in school by then, and I may not have the energy to put into TTC. But for now, that's our plan. If we start trying in May and we aren't pregnant by December, then we'll ask the doctor for some assistance. But I have a feeling that we'll be just fine on our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment