I believe that a best friend is one of the most important things in life. And I'm talking about a TRUE friend. Someone that is honest with you, is proud of you when you accomplish something, cries with you when your heart is broken, listens to you try to figure out what you want to do and where you want to go. Someone who actually LIKES you, and doesn't secretly hate you or envy you, etc.
My best friend is Roxane. And boy oh boy, I don't even remember life without her! We're so much alike, yet we're so different. She's like the sister I was supposed to have, and I'm glad I have her now. She recently moved to Indiana, and I miss her terribly! My workout partner/bookstore buddy/Godiva Chocolatier guru is almost 5 hours away. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Sometimes you don't really know what you've got, until it's gone.
I want to plan a trip to visit her soon, I'd drive through MOUNTAINS to see that girl if I had too, I swear!
On the TTC tip, I'm still on a break. I've been on SUCH a roller coaster ride of emotions lately. One minute I HAVE TO HAVE A BABY OR I'M GOING TO SCREAM, and the next I'm not too sure about it. I think that the latter comes from doubt. I'm seriously doubting my body right now, and I'm trying to work on that. I've been eating better, working out, and just trying to take care of myself. Hopefully my emotions will fall in line soon. My husband is constantly talking about babies. It's so cute in a way, and then it's another reminder that we don't have any. But the good things in life are worth waiting for. I just have to keep reminding myself that...
No comments:
Post a Comment