I've decided to take a break from TTC. That means, no OPKs, no worrying about what cycle day I'm on, no scheduled BDing. I'm just going to relax, and focus on myself for awhile. I found that I was getting SO stressed that it was actually making me ill. There are also a few things that I want to take the time out to work on, such as getting back in shape!
My husband is fully supportive of my decision. It was wearing him out too. So we're just going to enjoy life as a couple for a few more months. I haven't even put a date on when we'll start "trying" again. As much as I want children, I don't want to allow myself to get so worked up over NOT having them, that I stop taking care of myself.
I need to get over my "pregnancy envy" and spend more time appreciating the life that I already have. So that's my goal. I'm not sure how frequently I'll be posting. I'll try to keep my blog up during my "hiatus", and I'll definitely check up on all the blogs I follow.
So, that's where I'm at. Take care everyone!
~C
No comments:
Post a Comment