And with a vengeance....
Sigh. I'm almost in tears typing this.
Pregnancy envy sucks!!
A coworker of mine may be pregnant. I don't know for sure, but I just about lost it when I found out. I felt like I was going to vomit, and I felt dizzy and like I couldn't breathe. I thought this was over. The decision has been made to take a break, so I should be okay with any news of new pregnancies. Why am I not over this????
I seriously don't get it. But, I'll be okay. That is the one thing that I know for sure. My husband's cousin is having people over next weekend. I can't go. I just can't. There is no way I can sit there, feeling empty, while I see her prancing around with her cute baby bump. The thought of it makes me feel nauseous.
One day, I'll be looking back at this very moment shaking my head, wishing I could go back in time and tell myself to just be patient, don't stress, just RELAX, that my time will come. I keep telling myself that. There are women all over the world who have probably felt like I do, and they have experienced a loss (or losses) and have went on to have children. I will survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment