So, you know how last week I was all, "And my whole outfit is non-maternity" blah-blah-blah...
Well, yesterday I wore my favorite pair of work slacks to work, and guess what? I was absolutely miserable by the end of the day. I felt like I was being squeezed, like I had literally stuffed myself into those pants. And when I got home to change, I noticed that the entire outline of my zipper was indented into my belly. Sigh...
It's so funny how fast things change. My little gentleman is growing, growing, growing.
I've decided to watch what I eat, because all I have a taste for is junk food and candy. Oh, and popsicles. No way am I going to stay at a reasonable weight if I'm eating that kind of stuff, especially IN BED.
I'm really getting excited to meet the little person in my belly.
Non-maternity pants, HAHAHAHA! I guess a shopping trip is in order!
2 comments:
You held out for a long time! You are definitely doing great. Plus I have read that most of weight gain happens at the end as the baby puts on more body fat.
I am sure you look great. I don't even bother with pants anymore due to the heat. Its dresses and skirts for me. I am able to get away with some pre-pregnancy dresses cause they are maxi-dresses and a lot more forgiving :-).
If there is a Ross near you, check them out. The clothes are reasonably priced.
My co-worker swears by JC Penney as far as maternity clothes go.
You still look so small!
I swear every morning I get up, clothes that I could fit in yesterday are no longer getting over these hips or this belly!
I refused to buy maternity clothes because I had recently lost a lot of weight before I got pregnant (trying to get fine and look what happened!) and thankfully I didn't give all my drawstring "kicking it around the house" pants away because that's mostly all I can stand to wear now. Buttons and zippers annoy me and leave itchy indentions on my belly.
Post a Comment