Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

28 weeks down!


How far along:  28 weeks!! (Only TWO more weeks until I'm in the 30s, AWESOME!!)

Total weight gain/loss:  Around 8 lbs gained total.

Sleep:  Hit and miss.  Some days it's great, some days it's not.

Food cravings:  Cheese, water, fruit, and juice.

Best moment this week:  Watching my baby girl play with her new doll house.  She loves it!

Movement:  Yup, and OUCH!!!!  He's been poking out all over the place lately, and I'm starting to feel like a stuffed turkey.  I can tell he's running out of room.  He wiggles, tries to stretch out, wiggles again, and then starts kicking up a storm as though he's frustrated.

Gender:  Boy, oh boy!

Labor signs:  Nada.

Belly Button in or out:  Still flat/out.  I thought the whole thing was going to pop, but I think it may just remain slightly popped.

What I miss:  Not feeling like I'm about to burst.  I'm at the point where I really can't imagine getting any bigger, yet I know that I can and will get bigger.  Oh, and bending over, and not feeling out of breath.

What I am looking forward to:  Finishing the nursery and buying him so more clothes.  Poor baby is going to be naked unless I do something about it!

Milestones:  Officially in the 3rd Trimester, no matter what calendar I go by.

Weekly Wisdom:  When all else fails, eat more ice cream.

Symptoms:  I'm in the 3rd Trimester, that just about sums it up...

Emotions:  Eh..  Okay I guess.

(I tried four times to add a picture to this post.  For some reason it won't show up.  I'll add it in a different post shortly.)

3 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

You're exactly a week ahead of me! I like reading your blog because it shows that I am not crazy in the way I have been feeling lately.

You're doing great with the weight gain. Keep it up! I am up 15-lbs as of today. Just PRAYING I am able to lose all the weight after baby arrives. Billy Blanks and Zumba will be my new besties once I get the all clear from the doctor after our little girl arrives.

NohaEl. said...

Almost there Mrs V :-) can't wait to c ur little man, is Yorlee excited? is she aware of what's happening?

Lalla said...

Love the weekly wisdom. lol