Things have been moving along at the speed of light. Although we are still getting situated at the new house, Yorlee's room is pretty much finished, and I only have a few things to put together in the nursery.
Speaking of Yorlee, she is growing by leaps and bounds! The other day, I was sitting on the couch when she came up to me and said, "Hi Mommy, I love you." My heart just melted. She can count to twenty in English, and ten in Spanish. She can identify her nose, eyes, ears, head, hair, mouth, teeth, cheek, chin, toes, feet, arms, legs, hands, fingers, and tummy. She knows so many signs! Lion, bear, bird, eat, more, please, etc. She says the sounds of a tons of animals. She points out the sky, clouds, birds, planes, grass, trees, cars, trucks, etc.
She is my little helper and wants to assist me with loading the dishwasher, doing laundry, sweeping, mopping, etc. I just LOVE her to pieces!
Lately she has been a bit more cranky. I'm not sure if it's the "Terrible Two's" approaching, or the fact that so much of her little world has change and will change soon. New house, new bed, new room, new development, I look different. Wow, she has been in a constant state of transition.
Here are a few pictures of my darling girl.
![]() |
| Helping Mommy pack |
![]() |
| Finishing off Mommy's slurpee |
![]() |
| Getting ready for her road test |



3 comments:
Yorlee even looks like a big girl!
O.M. G!! is she cute or what!! I love her braided hair!! She is so precious! Can't wait to meet your handsome son!
Awww so cute!
Post a Comment