How far along: 30 weeks, and super excited I must say! Only SEVEN weeks until full term, and 10 weeks away from my due date. Whoa, where did the time go? Seems like yesterday I was begging to be at 24 weeks, and here I am, really getting close to the end.
Total weight gain/loss: I have no clue. I never unpacked the scale when we moved into our house, and honestly I don't care to know how much I weigh. My clothes still fit (which is weird because they didn't fit for one day and then all was well), and I can still fit into most smaller sized non-maternity clothes. Yay!
Sleep: Hit and miss. The night before last I slept GREAT, but most nights I keep waking up for one reason or another. My bladder also has an attitude and will give me the urge to go even though I just went. Not fun!
Food cravings: None, but you won't see this girl turning down any food. If it's there, I'll eat it. Which can be both good and bad...
Best moment this week: Crossing the 30 week goal off my list. Amazing!!
Best moment this week: Crossing the 30 week goal off my list. Amazing!!
Movement: Oh my goodness, YES! This boy seems to never stop moving. Elbows, knees, and various body parts stick out of my belly all day. My husband can be standing across the room and see it. He's a wild one!
Gender: Still a boy! I've been thinking about trying to go for a 3D/4D ultrasound just for kicks. But good grief, I just can't justify spending the money. If a Groupon of Living Social deal comes along, I'll be all over it!
Labor signs: Nada. Braxton Hicks still pop up here and there, but things have been (and I hope they continue to be) quiet on the labor front.
Belly Button in or out: Out. And the comments I get about it get on my NERVES! Like seriously, I can't control my belly button, whether it's in or out. And I know it's out. Nothing I can do about it...
Labor signs: Nada. Braxton Hicks still pop up here and there, but things have been (and I hope they continue to be) quiet on the labor front.
Belly Button in or out: Out. And the comments I get about it get on my NERVES! Like seriously, I can't control my belly button, whether it's in or out. And I know it's out. Nothing I can do about it...
What I miss: Not feeling so irritated by people. I've hit that point in pregnancy where the comments/remarks/suggestions/advice/labor stories/opinions/etc., irritate the heck out of me! Especially when I'm being told I'm, "so huge, am I sure there aren't two in there?", and then, "but you're SO tiny, are you really 7 months?" within five minutes of each other. I'm going to start introducing the originators of different comments so they can hash it out amongst themselves and determine if I'm freakishly huge or freakishly small...
What I am looking forward to: Spending more time with my family of three and relishing in sleeping through the night. I know my days are numbered, and although it will be totally worth it, it will still be different.
Milestones: I'm in the 30's baby!!!!!! Heck yeah! And the possiblity that I could have LESS THAN TWO MONTHS before this boy is born. Whoa Nelly!
Milestones: I'm in the 30's baby!!!!!! Heck yeah! And the possiblity that I could have LESS THAN TWO MONTHS before this boy is born. Whoa Nelly!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy what you have, because you don't know how long you'll have it.
Symptoms: I have it all. Well, almost all of it, I hear there are some pretty gruesome pregnancy symptoms out there, and thankfully I don't have those yet.
Emotions: Ha, I might as well stop answering this question.
Symptoms: I have it all. Well, almost all of it, I hear there are some pretty gruesome pregnancy symptoms out there, and thankfully I don't have those yet.
Emotions: Ha, I might as well stop answering this question.
I tried my BEST to get a belly pic that I Instagrammed on here, but it won't show up! I'll try again when I get home. I've popped for sure, but I still feel pretty good.
6 comments:
Lol to your statement under what i miss about having the originators of opposite comments meet and hash it out. I still remember all the crazy things people said to me.
LOL @ people giving you varying comments about your belly and your belly button. Hand in there...just 10-more weeks to go.
I had someone ask me if I am sure there's just one. I also had someone jiggle my stomach. I wasn't sure if she expected a pot of gold to fall out or a genie to appear but it was quite disturbing!
But you're right...soon we'll meet our bundles of joy and we'd feel better about the journey. I am sure you look FABULOUS!
Glad to see baby boy is all set and almost ready for his arrival!!
Yay! You are almost there. I feel you on the comment "are you sure there aren't twins in there" I get that all the time and I am so sick of it. I would just love to enjoy being a little on the finer side without people making dumb remarks.
Anyhoo, enjoy these last few months. I'll miss them but I'll be so happy to have my boo boo to snuggle!
Awesome! Congrats lady...I know thus s exciting!
yaay 30 weeks, so close momma :)
Post a Comment