Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

29 Week Pregnancy Update


How far along:  29 weeks.  I'll be at my next goal of 30 weeks in just a few short days!  Only 11 weeks until my "due" date, and only 8 weeks until FULL TERM!!!

Total weight gain/loss:  I have no clue.  I'm sure I've gained, I've been eating a bunch of junk food...

Sleep:  Not the greatest, between being super congested, and Baby V 2.0 flinging knees and elbows all over the place.  But, I'll take what I can get at this point.

Food cravings:  Junk food.  I've been craving candy, ice cream, chips, etc.  And cheese!  My husband said, "The baby is packing on the pounds, and you are about to too."  As much as I hate to admit it, I think he's right...

Best moment this week:  Splurging on myself a bit.  I bought a diaper bag, iPad, and some accessories.

Movement:  All the time.  He currently has something sharp in my side.  The movement really hurts this time around.  And I feel it EVERYWHERE.  I can even tell his hands from his feet.

Gender:  I hope it's still a boy!  My husband has gone Hot Wheels crazy and buys some every time we go to the store.

Labor signs:  Nada.  Please, please stay that way until at least 37 weeks!  (It's so funny how we want to keep them in until full term, and then will try anything to get them out!)

Belly Button in or out:  Flat, itchy, and sore.

What I miss:  Having normal emotions.  I forgot how pregnancy makes it hard to interact with other people at times.  And being able to have full lung capacity.  I'm always huffing and puffing...

What I am looking forward to:  Spending more quality time with my baby girl.  Her whole world is about to turn upside down and I really want to cuddle her before it does.

Milestones: Being two months away from term is HUGE to me.  So I'm counting that as a milestone.  Oh, and also the fact that I was able to squeeze into some non-maternity slack again today.  I'll probably have to pry them off later...

Weekly Wisdom:  Don't react purely on emotion if you can avoid it.  I've been able to prevent a lot of arguments with people by looking at things logically instead of emotionally.  And I think it has been benefiting everyone.

Symptoms:  Too many to name.  I'm pregnant, and I feel pregnant.

Emotions:  Bad, I'm trying to get a hold of them.  I'm a work in progress.

2 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Gosh...this is my first time. How do you know when its a foot versus an arm? I know when its the head cause I can actually feel the roundness but other than that, I can't tell what else might be poking me. Right now, there is something underneath my ribs. Thankfully, its not painful.

How are you feeling overall?

Do you plan on getting another ultrasound to confirm the baby's gender before he arrives? We're getting a 3D as a gift to my mother in law for her birthday. She'll be coming with us.

NohaEl. said...

almost at the 30 weeks mark mrs V ;-) days will fly n soon u'll have baby #2 in ur arms n Yorlee will b kissing him and making ur heart melt... thnx for the tip abt the dressing room.