Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

28 week belly pic

28 week work bathroom pic!  LOL!  Still not really in maternity clothes.  The outfit I'm in is 100% non-maternity with the exception of my belly band. And my shirt is a size Small.  Makes me feel good!  :-)  I also have continued to feel as though I have a fat head, baby belly, and small(ish) body.  So weird.  All of my proportions are off right now.  But that's okay, as long as baby boy is getting big and healthy!

5 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

You look great! You're all belly!

I started wearing maternity clothes around the 20-week mark and with the exception of my maxi dresses and workout gear which I still fit into, everything else I wear is maternity.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

You are too cute!

Alida Sharp said...

Love the belly pic!!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

You look AMAZING!!

Samantha said...

You look fantastic! And seriously, how are you wearing long sleeves?!? It's been over 100* for weeks here in Texas- bleh!!!