Yorlee is growing by leaps and bounds. I'm really starting to see what people meant when they told me that children are like sponges and soak up everything. They watch what we do and immitate our actions. It amazes me to see Yorlee act like me, or put her dirty clothes in the laundry basket. She takes note of what we do, and tries to do it herself. My big girl!
She says a new word every day. I was making funny faces at her yesterday, and she laughed and said, "Silly!". It was clear as day, I'd never heard her say that before, and she used it in the right context. If she wakes up before I do on the weekends, she calls out, "milk, Ma Ma!" and If I don't answer her in time she will yell, "eat, eat!!!!" until I hear her and go get her out of her crib so we can get her milk. She cracks me up.
Actually, our family has lots of growing going on. As I've seen quoted all over the internet, "Our family is growing by two feet!" Baby V 2.0 is on board and estimated to arrive around November 1st, 2012. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant (as of today actually), and we are really excited. Of course there are always worries when children are involved, I'm concerned how Yorlee will feel about someone else getting attention from Mommy and Daddy, but I know that things will work out. We have lots to do to prepare for this little one, and I can't wait to start crossing things off of our list. I also can't wait to get to the "honeymoon" phase of this pregnancy, as I have been really sick this time around. But the baby is doing great! We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and I was amazed at how much growth happened in the few short weeks between my last ultrasound. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can. And I guess I should get started on pregnancy surveys as well. I really enjoyed going back and reading them after Yorlee was born, now I know to put more details because a lot was left out.
I hope everyone has a great day!
2 comments:
Ohmygoodness!! COngrats hunny!! So happy for you!!!! Eeek!! Can't wait to watch your belly grow again!! We're still trying for #2, about 6 months now. Send me some baby dust! Congrats again Xoxo
Congratulations!!!! We too are still trying and waiting for my first pp period! Hopefully it's not too far away so we can be pregnant together again! So happy for you!
Post a Comment