How far along? 13 weeks exactly!
Total weight gain/loss: Still no weight gain. Home scale showing I'm down 9 lbs. I wonder how much weight I'll actually gain this time.
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a bit more difficult. I haven't been as tired, but when I do sleep, I sleep HARD! Which means that I'm not shifting positions enough and my ligaments are sore when I wake up.
Food cravings: I've been wanting fruit, water, fruit snacks, and root beer. I find that I'm more hungry after I eat than I was before I ate, which can be very frustrating.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby V 2.0 via ultrasound during our nuchal translucency screen. We saw the funniest thing, as soon as the tech started the ultrasound, there is Baby V 2.0 standing on its HEAD. It was hilarious!!!!! The tech actually had me change my position so we could get the baby to calm down a bit.
Movement: Still thinking I feel taps at times, but I'm unsure.
Gender: After our ultrasound I'm starting to think boy, we find out for sure on June 12th. It seems SO far away, but I know that time will fly.
Labor Signs: No way!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Weird looking and still tender. Mostly in, but puffy.
What I miss: Normal hormones! I've been driving my husband crazy and freaking out about things that I have absolutely no control over.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to feel some movement in the next couple weeks.
Milestones: According to some, I'm in the 2nd Trimester!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry about things that you can't control. Worrying doesn't solve any problems, it only makes you feel terrible.
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a bit more difficult. I haven't been as tired, but when I do sleep, I sleep HARD! Which means that I'm not shifting positions enough and my ligaments are sore when I wake up.
Food cravings: I've been wanting fruit, water, fruit snacks, and root beer. I find that I'm more hungry after I eat than I was before I ate, which can be very frustrating.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby V 2.0 via ultrasound during our nuchal translucency screen. We saw the funniest thing, as soon as the tech started the ultrasound, there is Baby V 2.0 standing on its HEAD. It was hilarious!!!!! The tech actually had me change my position so we could get the baby to calm down a bit.
Movement: Still thinking I feel taps at times, but I'm unsure.
Gender: After our ultrasound I'm starting to think boy, we find out for sure on June 12th. It seems SO far away, but I know that time will fly.
Labor Signs: No way!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Weird looking and still tender. Mostly in, but puffy.
What I miss: Normal hormones! I've been driving my husband crazy and freaking out about things that I have absolutely no control over.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to feel some movement in the next couple weeks.
Milestones: According to some, I'm in the 2nd Trimester!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry about things that you can't control. Worrying doesn't solve any problems, it only makes you feel terrible.
1 comment:
I know it seems far away, but June 12th will be here before you know it.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment