Wow! I had NO idea that I was gone from blogging this long. Time flies when you're having fun!
We recently took family pictures at Olan Mills studio, and I thought that I'd share a few. Yorlee is about to be 15 months old, and she is SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, I love this stage. Even though it keeps me busy. She repeats everything, and thinks that she is a big girl.
I hope everyone is doing well. I plan to start blogging more frequently again.
Here are our pictures (which are copyrighted):





6 comments:
OMG Yorlee is getting so big and she is beautiful!! Love the family pics! Can't wait to hear all the fun stuff happening!!
These pictures are too cute! We've been saying we need to take family pix for awhile but haven't done it. Your pictures have reinspired me.
So cute!! :D We need to get pictures done professionally... someday. Who knows when that will be, though!
Feel free to email me if you have any questions about cloth diapering, I'd be happy to help!
Your family photos look great!!
she is so cute :)
OMG she is adorable xxx
Post a Comment