Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

11 Weeks!

Baby V 2.0 measuring 10w3d (I was actually 10w5d at the time).

11 Weeks!

How far along? 11 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: -10 lbs (I still can't believe that I've lost that much weight!)

Sleep: I'm sleepy ALL.THE.TIME! Thank goodness that the Hubs is so great, he takes Yorlee so I can go to bed at 7:30PM.  And I still wake up tired!  Can't wait to get some energy back!

Food cravings: Nothing, food still isn't really my friend.

Best moment this week: Seeing baby via ultrasound on Tuesday.  It's always so reassuring to know that things are going well.

Movement: Nada.

Gender: No clue.

Labor Signs: No way!!!!!

Belly Button in or out? It's weird, the bottom is puffed out a bit, but the top is still in.  I have a feeling that it is going to pop this time...

What I miss: Not feeling sick every day, brushing my teeth without gagging, eating a normal meal, not being hungry every 5 seconds while simultaneously being nauseous, being able to function without feeling like a zombie.

What I am looking forward to: Hitting the honeymoon phase, I can't wait!

Milestones: Going public with this pregnancy.

Weekly Wisdom: Rest, stay hydrated, and enjoy every moment.

Hugs and love to all of the ladies out there who are trying to become pregnant.  And a huge thank you to everyone who congratulated us!  :-)

4 comments:

Lalla said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Best wishes for a problem free pregnancy and healthy Baby V.

Georgy said...

Aww congrats! No wonder you've been MIA, even though it's been longer than 11 weeks :)

Jessica said...

Aww congrats! I am so happy for you! Looking forward to following along with Baby V 2.0!!

Christina said...

Congrats doll! I'm 11wks with #2 as well, so maybe our little ones will be birthday twins, lol!