After having been able to digest everything from yesterday, I'm feeling better. I think what really got to me was the fact that I was prepared to deal with a blood pressure issue, not preterm labor.
From the moment I found out I was pregnant, my main fear has been that I would not be able to keep my child in my womb safe and sound until we had reached 37 weeks. But we have made it really far. And I'm proud of myself, and I'm proud of Bunny.
Another thing that made me feel better was that all my labs came back normal. My midwife wanted to check me for infections just in case they were causing me to have so many Braxton Hicks. I've been drinking tons of water to make sure I'm hydrated, and keeping my feet up.
I've been feeling a little bit of cramping here and there, but I think it may be due to the internal exam I had yesterday. All in all, I'm going to relax, and be thankful that we made it this far.
Thank you SO much to everyone who left a comment. I was really freaked out yesterday. You all helped me so much. I know that babies born on or after 34 weeks tend to do really well. I'm still praying that Bunny stays put until 37 weeks. I think we can make it!!
2 comments:
You can make it! Taking a little time off work is a good thing. I think being home with my feet up has helped me get this far, for sure. Take it easy - these 3 weeks will go super fast with Thanksgiving and the holidays approaching.
U two will be fine, thank God u've reached 34 weeks, she is probably around 5 pounds or so by now, good luck to the two of u, and hopefully she'll stay put for 3 more weeks, don't stress though...all will b great, a friend of mine deliver at 33 week Nov 1st, and the baby went home with them 2 weeks after, and he is doing great. good luck Mrs V. all will b great...
Post a Comment