How far along? 33 weeks. Only ONE week away from my next goal, which is 34 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Still around 16 pounds. I'm curious to see what this number is at 39 or 40 weeks.
Sleep: Still okay. Bunny loves to poke out sharp body parts when I settle into bed. But I still find her movements reassuring, and I'd rather feel her move, even if it's uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. It's delicious, I eat it every day.
Best moment this week: Completing childbirth classes. We are officially informed and know what to expect when it's time to welcome our little girl into this world.
Movement: All day, everyday. I read that there is officially more baby, than amniotic fluid in my belly. Hence the reason why I feel so much movement.
Labor Signs: Still occasionally getting Braxton Hicks. Other than that, nothing! Only one more month until full term!!
Gender: GIRL!!
Stretchies: No new ones. The ones that I saw on my sides have already started to fade and turn into my skin color, they were barely noticeable, and now I can't see them unless I look REALLY hard.
Belly Button in or out? It still hasn't "popped", but you can see it through my shirt. Any day now, I'm sure..
What I miss: Being able to put my shoes on without having to sit down first. Oh, and also not feeling so mean. I'm such a grump these days.
What I am looking forward to: Next week. I'll have made it to my next goal. I'm so happy that Bunny is staying put, even though I'm really eager to see her little face!
Symptoms: Frequent urination, increased appetite, indigestion, fatigue, and increased thirst, mild swelling of ankles and fingers, braxton hicks, irritability.
Milestones: Every single day is a milestone for me. I'm so thankful!
Weekly wisdom: Can't think of any this week.
Emotions: Grump, grump, grump... I've also been very teary eyed lately. I guess it's just part of the territory...
No comments:
Post a Comment