Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

35/35 and only TWO weeks left until full term!!!!

How far along? 35 weeks, with 35 days left until my due date!  AND, only two weeks left until full term.

Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs.  I packed on the pounds since my last appointment, but my midwife seemed okay with it.  Me, not so much...

Sleep: Pretty bad.  I keep having shooting pains "down there", and then Bunny loves to try to escape through my belly button, which hurts.  But I'll take all that and more to keep her safe.

Food cravings: Anything that my husband mentions.  And especially Blue Moon ice cream.  I'm still loving Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Best moment this week: Resting!  I was so concerned when I was told to stop working that I didn't think about how much it might benefit me.  I feel much more relaxed, and Hubby and I are able to spend more time together, which is great!  Also, just making it another week in this pregnancy.

Movement: All the time.  I read somewhere that movement was supposed to slow down, but that is NOT the case.  This little girl is always on the go!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, short/soft cervix,and  lightening bolts in my "lady gardens".

Gender: A tiny little princess.

Stretchies: No new ones.

Belly Button in or out? More out than in.

What I miss: Absolutely nothing.  I feel more grateful than ever these days.  Well, I wouldn't mind being able to get off the couch without help.

What I am looking forward to: FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symptoms: The usual pregnancy discomforts, Braxton Hicks, mild swelling, frequent urination, irritability, etc.

Milestones: Making it another week.

Weekly wisdom: Try not to worry about things that you don't have control over.  I learned that lesson first hand.  LOL!

Emotions: I'm still trying to get in control of those.  I'm trying to get through one thing at a time.

No comments: