Week 34 has been pretty eventful so far, and with it being over soon I thought I'd add a few pictures.
I think I mentioned in a recent post that Bunny has really been stretching out in my belly. At times it downright freaks me out! I was able to capture it in a picture this morning. I'm laying on my left side, the blue is my body pillow, the gray is sweatpants I have on, and the blue and white stripe is the comforter that I was under.
![]() |
| Regular belly while laying down. |
![]() |
| Belly with Bunny stretching out. Kinda creepy, huh? |
The dark line running down my belly is called the Linea Negra. It's due to hormones and (hopefully) goes away after birth. The same hormones that caused the Linea Negra also made my belly button dark. I wish I knew what body part she is poking out. She tends to usually do it when I'm laying down.
And now on to the regular 34 week belly photos:
![]() |
| I feel HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! |
I hope I didn't freak anyone out too badly. Let me know if the picture of her sticking out offends you, and I'll remove it.




6 comments:
The belly pics are awesome!! Remi does the same thing...its soo crazt!! I'm still surprised our skin can stretch the way it has! You are such a gorgeous pregnant woman!! SHOW OFF THAT BELLY!! Its beautiful!!
Very cool picutres! You still look great!! I'm glad the relaxing is helping you! Just a couple more weeks and Bunny will be here!!
You look adorable. The kick is creepy :)!
I get super creeped out about weird kicks/bulges too! They get worse and worse as time goes on! You look fabulous! Keep on relaxing at home!
LTB
Its ur blog keep your pics up! Lol. I remember my princess poking out like that. I always knew what parts they were tho lol
The belly picture was not creepy at all. And as someone else said, it's your blog, so post what you want.
As for the linea negra & belly button, mine was 3 times as dark as yours. My doctor said it was the darkest she had even seen!And my entire stomach darkened! Although they have lightened some what, I'm still waiting for it to totally fade. I read it can take up to a year.
Post a Comment