Do you take a look at my ticker? Only 50 days left until my due date!! And, only 29 days until full term!!
It seems as though the weeks and days are flying past. Before I know it, December will be here and I'll be meeting my little girl. She was so active last night that I was actually concerned. I kept having to push her little body parts back in, it seemed as though she was trying to escape! I'm not sure what part she kept sticking out, but it was sharp and it hurt! LOL! I tried switching positions to see if that made her more comfortable, but I guess she was just determined to test the boundaries of the womb. Or maybe she was really excited about the Benihana's that I had about an hour before I got in bed. It was mighty delicious!
Here's a picture of us at 32 weeks 4 days, poor Hubby, I woke him up to take the picture:

7 comments:
You look really super cute!!!! That baby is going to be here before you know it! :)
You are ALL belly and look amazing!!!
Thanks ladies!!
Mrs V, you have come so far :), I am very happy for you.
Bunny will be here before you know it. :-) Enjoy the last few days as a family of two and the silence that comes with it and REST.
You look great! Make sure to rest, because 50 days is going to go by really fast!
What a cute little snapshot. :) You look great!
Only 50 days left... wow. She'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment