How far along? 36 weeks baby! Only one week until full term. Hang in there Bunny!!!
Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain this week. Surprisingly.... So, still at 25 lbs.
Sleep: Great, if I sleep sitting up. If I sleep laying down, not so great... But we're at the tail end of this pregnancy so I don't expect to be sleeping like a baby.
Food cravings: Whatever I see on TV. Currently, Krispy Kreme donuts. I haven't had any yet, but they were on a Food Network TV show and now I HAVE to have some. Hopefully I'll be able to indulge tomorrow.
Best moment this week: Finally packing my hospital bag, and NOT being in labor. I put the bare minimum in my bag, I'll let the hospital supply the rest.
Movement: Yup, she still pokes her elbows and knees out all the time. She's running out of room for sure now, and is starting to wiggle even more often.
Labor Signs: Losing mucous plug, Braxton Hicks, dilated 1-2 centimeters, pain in my groin, etc
Gender: ALL girl! (Although I have been having dreams that Bunny is a boy, but I'm going to trust the multiple ultrasound technicians that told me that Bunny is a girl... They'd better be right! My house is full of pink stuff, LOL!)
Stretchies: Same ones, the ones on my sides that I thought went away are getting darker, but I've been oiling them up every day. Hopefully they fade quickly.
Belly Button in or out? More out than in. It totally blends with the rest of my belly although the top slightly pokes out.
What I miss: Being able to breathe, but I know soon enough I'll be able to breathe just fine.
What I am looking forward to: My midwife appointment and next week, when we're FULL TERM!!!
Symptoms: The usual pregnancy discomforts, Braxton Hicks, mild swelling, frequent urination, irritability, etc.
Milestones: Like I've said before, every day is a milestone.
Weekly wisdom: Pregnancy goes way quicker than you'd think. I went and read some posts I wrote when I was like 11 weeks pregnant and I wanted it to be over so quickly. It really flew by! It seems ages away, yet like it was just yesterday.
Emotions: I'm super clingy towards my husband lately. I think it's just reality setting in that soon it's not going to be just us two anymore. Not that I'm not happy, it's just a change. A welcomed change, but still a change nonetheless. We're getting SO close!!!

5 comments:
I read my first pregnancy post the other day too- it's crazy! It seemed to crawl by that first trimester and time has flown by since!
Hang in there this week, I can't wait to hear the updates next week!
congrats on 36 weeks! I'm kinda jealous that you think bunny is coming early...I think I'm going to be really late. I don't feel "ready" or "pregnant enough" yet! Ha ha! Not sure what I'm waiting for! Hope you continue to hold onto bunny until full term next week.
36 weeks is a great milestone! I'm so pumped to get here too. It'll be interesting to see if our babes are born close together!
Happy 36 weeks!! :)
Not much longer now!
happy 36 weeks :) how the times flies by, i remember reading ur happy post about reaching viability, and now ur almost full term :) good luck...
Post a Comment