I think 20 weeks brought on my insatiable appetite. It seems like I'm always starving. I even woke up in the middle of the night to snack, which NEVER happened before!
LOL! And, I'm starting to feel "pregnant". Bunny kicks are harder than ever, to the point that my stomach was actually sore from her thrashing about. And my back is starting to hurt more, sleep is harder, clothes fit differently, etc. But guess what.... I LOVE IT!!
My husband and I were out of town this weekend, we went to Toledo, Ohio. While we were there, I decided to take some belly pics. Enjoy!
My husband actually took a pic with me this week! How awesome is that? He's laughing because I was telling him how hungry I was, even though we had just ate. Needless to say, we went back out for more food. LOL!
Please excuse the goofy grin on my face, my husband was dancing around in the background.
I definitely have a baby bump!!
I still can't fathom that my belly is going to get even bigger! At times it feels so huge, I can't wait to see what I look like at 9 months!
I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow! Only 3 more weeks until VIABILITY!!! WOO-
HOO! I can't wait for that day. I hope everyone is doing well!
Have a great Monday! :-)
4 comments:
You and your husband make a beautiful couple! I can't wait to see what Bunny looks like; Daddy will need to start stocking up on window locks and patience to keep those boys away come high school!
I think your bump looks FABULOUS and you are ALL belly! Oh, and I am totally movement jealous! Due to all my extra "fluff" I don't think E will get to feel him move for a few more weeks.
Congrats on 20 weeks!
There is absolutely NO mistaking it now girl . . . That bump just popped out there. You look great and your husband looks so happy (lol @ him dancing around). Enjoy!!!
You and your bump and beautiful!!
How cute! Esp. the first pic!
Post a Comment