Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

21 Weeks!!!!

How far along? 21 weeks! One week closer to my goal! (Which is 24 weeks, and my next goal is 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then 37 weeks.)

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm still up a pound. I need to make a Dr. appt so I can get an actual count.

Sleep: Not so good. I'm having a hard time staying on my sides and my poor husband freaks out when he wakes up and finds me sleeping on my back (can you tell he's reading the pregnancy books?). Also, my dreams are getting out of control, I actually woke up in tears last night. And they always involve something happening to my husband, freaks me out!

Food cravings: Sweets. I knew this day would come, I'm trying not to indulge too much, I don't want to gain weight rapidly.

Best moment this week: Watching my belly move while I was at the bank. I was sitting down and Bunny was just kicking away. It was awesome!

Movement: More often than not, she's a mover and a shaker!

Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)

Gender: Still on team PINK!!

Stretchies: None related to pregnancy. I debated about adding this one, but I think I'd like to be able to look back and see when my pregnancy stretch marks appear.

Belly Button in or out? It's completely flat now. Poor thing, it's being stretched to the max!

What I miss: Nothing this week. It's been a great week!

What I am looking forward to: Hitting my next goal, 24 weeks. Only 3 weeks away!!

Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, increased appetite, round ligament pain. I've also noticed that Bunny likes to curl up on one side, and boy it hurts. I try to coax her out of the spot by rubbing gently, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't...

Milestones: Getting closer to 24 weeks. And getting a real bump, I love it!

Weekly wisdom: Go for a walk, it really does help with aches and pains. I'm trying to take one every night after dinner, and it's a great workout.

Emotions: Good for the most part. I get really emotional thinking about Bunny sometimes. Especially now that her little clothes are hanging up, I just want her to get here safely.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I've heard if baby balls up in a painful spot to either flash a flashlight and she'll move out of the light (I think that sounds mean) or put an ice pack on your sick and as it cools off your skin(this one is gradual so I don't think it's mean!) she will move away.

I've experienced round ligament too this past week or so and OUCH! I can't wait for the weather to cool off in Texas so I can start walking outside.

As for sleeping on your back, let your hubby know that my doctor assured me as long as you're blood pressure is ok, you're not hurting yourself or baby. Just roll over and try to go back to sleep!

Ms. Understood said...

I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about pregnancy and sleeping. I'm a dedicated belly sleeper and she's a dedicated back sleeper. We'd both have to reteach ourselves. Sounds like everything is going well. 19 weeks to go!!