Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

20 week belly pic

I feel like I'm really starting to pop out a bit. I took a few other pictures, but they came out horrible. I'm going to have my husband finally take some real belly pics over the weekend. More and more people are starting to realize that I'm pregnant, which is so cool to me!


Bunny gave me a swift kick to the bladder today. It startled me, and made me run for the ladies room. LOL! I really can't complain, this pregnancy has been a breeze so far, I find that I enjoy it more and more each day.

I have noticed that at the end of the day I feel more tired and achy. I guess all the running around that I do at work finally catches up to me. But overall I feel great!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

There's not mistaking that bump!! It's so perfectly round, lol. And your ring is gorgeous by the way.

DINKEBP said...

Look at your cute little bump! So happy for you! Be sure to pamper yourself. Growing another person is hard work!