Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Untitled

I tried to come up with a clever title for this post, but I just couldn't.

I've been feeling kind of down in the dumps lately. Surely, it's just hormones, but usually I can take things in stride. This time, it's harder.

Not in any way am I trying to say that I'm not thrilled to be having a baby girl.

It just brings up emotions over not having my own mother here with me to experience this. The thought of being a mom to a little boy seemed (in my head) like it would be so much easier.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

You are already a fantastic mother to your sweet Bunny and it will continue to get better everyday. I think every doubts themself but I can tell you are fantastic. Hang in there!

Ms. Understood said...

I know how you feel even though I have no little one yet. I felt the same way at my wedding when my mom wasn't there to experience it with me. You are going to be a wonderful mother to that little girl because you recognize the value of the bond between mother and daughter which many take for granted. You have a head start. Bunny is going to be blessed to have you as her mother.

DINKEBP said...

You will find your way. Don't doubt yourself. We are rooting for you and know you will make a fantastic "girl" mom! ;-)