Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My, how you've grown!

Today at work I realized that I'm wearing the same dress that I wore earlier in my pregnancy. I decided to take photos to see if I could notice a difference....

Here's a look at me and Bunny at 15 weeks 1 day pregnant:

And this is me today, at 21 weeks 2 days. What a difference 6 weeks makes!!!
And again...



WOW! I really look pregnant! LOL! It looks like "my girls" are getting bigger too! I've been feeling pretty good, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm over halfway through this pregnancy. I'm curious to see what I will look like 6 weeks from now....

4 comments:

Samantha said...

See so where was that bump envy coming from?! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Your bump is showing nicely. You look very sweet in the pics.

Mrs. Green said...

Very cute!!! :)

DINKEBP said...

You are so cute!