How far along? 22 weeks!! Only two more weeks until I get to cross off another milestone! (Which is 24 weeks, and my next goal is 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then 37 weeks.)
Total weight gain/loss: Still up. People still can't believe that I'm nearly 6 months pregnant though...
Sleep: A little better, still having wacky dreams, but I guess it's just a part of pregnancy.
Food cravings: Oddly enough, coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker at all, but it's been sounding SOOO tasty! I haven't indulged this craving yet though.
Best moment this week: The look on my husbands face when he saw my belly move. And planning my baby shower. I can't wait!
Movement: TONS! This week she was REALLY active, her kicks are getting harder.
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: She's a princess! Truly, half of my closet space is gone already because of her. :-)
Stretchies: Not yet... please stay away!!
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, all the pregnancy books say it may pop soon.
What I miss: Being able to eat without getting indigestion. But it's not too bad.
What I am looking forward to: Hitting my next goal, 24 weeks. Only 2 weeks away!!
Symptoms: Indigestion, hunger, weepy, tired, and easily irritable.
Milestones: Just making it another week, I'm so thankful for each week that passes.
Weekly wisdom: It is not a good idea to eat a whole bag of candy before bedtime, the baby gets a sugar rush and will keep you up all night.
Emotions: Still weepy. Happy things make me cry, sad things make me cry, I just turned into a huge cry baby. But it's so worth it!
Belly pic to come!
2 comments:
Yay for 22 weeks! I feel you on the heartburn :/
I'm thankful for each week that passes as well.. I'm going to be really happy when I reach 37 weeks! I hear you on teh crazy dreams, mine have been so vivid and scary though!
Post a Comment