Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really, really appreciate it. I'm sure all my fears/anxieties will be erased once she arrives. My husband has been really supportive as well. We went to his cousin's baby shower over the weekend, and her mom was SO excited and involved, it really made me sad. But, I realize that I do have support and I do have people who love me and believe in me. Which is great!
I did take a belly pic today, I'll post it once I get home.
Here's this weeks update! 5 months! Woo-hoo!!!
20 Weeks!! (5 Months!!!)
How far along? 20 weeks! Halfway to the finish line!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb. Finally!!!! (I'm sure the excitement will wear off as the number starts to climb, LOL!)
Sleep: Pretty good. My dreams are SO weird!! I wake up so confused at times.
Food cravings: Orange juice. It's so delicious, but it give me horrible heartburn! Ouch!
Best moment this week: A stranger noticing that I'm preggers! Yay!!!
Movement: All the time, it's to the point that it scares me if she's not bouncing around in there, but then my brain starts to work again and I realize that she does sleep sometimes! HA!
Labor Signs: NO! I don't even want to think about this until 37 weeks... (this answer is going to remain the same until 37 weeks, lol!)
Gender: Still on team PINK!!
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there. (Get it? IN there? We'll, that was my lame joke of the day... )
What I miss: Being able to walk like a normal person. Sometimes the round ligament pain gets to me and my back hurts and there appears.... THE WADDLE! Who knew it would happen so soon? My husband thinks its funny, especially since my belly isn't huge yet.
What I am looking forward to: Hitting my next goal, 24 weeks. Only 4 weeks away!!
Symptoms: Heartburn, leg cramps, fatigue, increased appetite, veins all over, round ligament pain.
Milestones: Making it to 20 weeks! December will be here in no time.
Weekly wisdom: Take it easy, it's okay if everything doesn't get done.
Emotions: Still kind of up and down, but lately I've been having more ups than downs, so that's good.
3 comments:
I can't believe you're already 20 weeks! COngrats girl!
New to your blog...congratulations on your baby on the way!! We have a 7 month old baby girl and are loving life with our sweet one : ) You will too!!
Awww . . . you are halfway there!!! LOL. I can't imagine you waddling. I bet that a cute, but funny sight.
Post a Comment