Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

9 Weeks!!!!

9 Week Survey
How far along? 9 weeks exactly

Total weight gain/loss: I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'm still down about 5 or 6 lbs.

Sleep: Still sleeping great, I noticed a lot of pressure when I sleep on my belly, so I'm trying to turn myself into a side sleeper. It's hard though, I've slept on my stomach for YEARS!!

Food cravings: My appetite seems to be creeping back. I'm hungry all the time now. Still feeling nauseous at times, but eating makes it better. Food still tastes weird at times, but my stomach growls anyways...

Best moment this week: Feeling as though I actually look pregnant! (Even though it was just bloat, a girl can dream can't she?)

Movement: Not yet, I can't wait for those days!!

Gender: I have no clue, one day I'll think girl, and the next day I'll swear I'm going to have a boy.

Labor Signs: Not for a LONG time!!

Belly Button in or out? In, I think it's going to stay that way for a while.

What I miss: Not being paranoid. I worry about every little thing, I hope I'm able to relax soon.

What I am looking forward to: I'm still anticipating entering the 2nd trimester. Only three more weeks! Hopefully I'll have another ultrasound soon, I keep feeling like I'm living a dream. I need to see my baby moving around in order to make this seem real.

Weekly Wisdom: Cramps aren't always a bad thing. I was freaking out because I kept feeling some cramping, but apparently it's just everything making room in there. As long as there isn't any spotting it can actually be a good sign.

Milestones: Entering my third month. Woo-hoo! It seems like just yesterday I was feeling down because I wasn't pregnant, and now I'm beginning my third month. I'm so happy! If only I could quit worrying! LOL!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, just stopping by to see how you were doing? Have you gotten your appetite back yet?