8 Week Survey
How far along? 8 week exactly
Total weight gain/loss: Down about 6 lbs. (Bad, I know, I'm trying to eat more.)
Sleep: Yes!! I love sleep, I've been taking naps at work during my break/lunch.
Food cravings: Nonexistent, I'm still battling with food. It's really hard to eat, the nausea comes and goes, but my appetite is just GONE!
Best moment this week: Telling more family members, it's always nice to see their excitement!
Movement: Not yet, I can't wait for those days!!
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Not for a LONG time!!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Really nothing, I'd love to get my appetite back, but I don't really miss anything.
What I am looking forward to: Hitting the second trimester, one more month!
Weekly Wisdom: Time flies when you're having fun. When I first found out I was expecting, eight weeks seemed AGES away, and now I'm here. I'm just trying to enjoy every moment of being pregnant (even the gagging after I brush my teeth).
Milestones: Hitting two months. That sounds so different than six weeks, or seven weeks. I'm TWO MONTHS PREGNANT! Woo-HOO!!
2 comments:
Oooh weee, I luv to hear goodnews! Congrats and I'm praying for no complications. Your blog looks great, who did it?
Hello Mrs. V, thanks for stopping by. I am going to follow you in your adventure ;)
Post a Comment