Before I found out I was pregnant, I had experienced frequent urination. But that was soon overshadowed by a multitude of other pregnancy symptoms, enough so that I forgot all about it. Well, my bladder has decided to be funny. HA. ha....
Yesterday at work, as I was feeling delirious, and nauseous and trying with every fiber in my being to look "normal", I had this urge to pee. Normally, it'll be like, "Hmm.. I should go to the bathroom soon." Nope, not this time, this time it was, "OMG, I think I'm gonna pee my pants, RUN FOREST, RUN!!!" So I bolted out of my chair, and ran to the bathroom. As soon as I got there, I almost broke my zipper trying to snatch my pants off, and immediately struck the "don't wanna sit on the toilet seat so I'm going to hover my butt" pose. I expected immediate relief. Nadda. Zip, zilch, ZERO! Then finally, one friggin' drop of pee came out. I turned around and stared at the toilet bowl (still in the hover-butt pose) in disbelief. C'mon, seriously? I thought I was going to pee at my desk, only to get to the bathroom and have ONE STINKIN' drop come out? So I finished my business, washed my hands, and proceeded to exit the bathroom. Feeling slightly irritated. As soon as I hit the hallway, I had the urge to pee again. I rolled my eyes at my bladder, and proceeded to my desk.
As soon as I sat down, I felt it again. Go PEE, GO PEE NOW!! I sat there for a second and was like "Forget it... I'm not falling for this again." I continued working, growing more and more uncomfortable. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and went back to the bathroom. This time, it was like the flood gates opened. Seriously, I think I pee'd an ocean. It was like it was non-stop. I thought the toilet was going to overflow. Craziness!
So, there you have it. My bladder thinks it is SO funny. Well buddy, joke's over, I'm officially naming you a one hit wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment