How far along: 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant (FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Total weight gain/loss: I now weigh more than my husband. Enough said....
Sleep: Pretty bad. My daughter is sick, so she's been getting up in the middle of the night wanting cuddles. Which, I don't mind, but it's hard when she's up at 1:30AM, and then again at 3:30AM and I have to be up for the day at 5:30AM. Also, you have to add in the bathroom trips that are absolutely mandatory at this point because baby boy's head is directly on top of my bladder.
Food cravings: Junk, sweets, junk, carbs, junk, cake, junk, ice cream, junk, cookies.
Best moment this week: The baby was moving and pushing body parts out of my belly, it was really uncomfortable so I said, "Ouch!" Yorlee came up to me and said, "You okay Mommy?" When I told her that my tummy hurt, she looked so concerned, came over and gently placed her tiny hand on my stomach and rubbed it and said, "Mommy, tummy hurt? Mommy, tummy better now?" It was SO sweet and cute that I could just cry thinking about it. The hug she gave me afterwards was awesome as well. I just adore her!
Best moment this week: The baby was moving and pushing body parts out of my belly, it was really uncomfortable so I said, "Ouch!" Yorlee came up to me and said, "You okay Mommy?" When I told her that my tummy hurt, she looked so concerned, came over and gently placed her tiny hand on my stomach and rubbed it and said, "Mommy, tummy hurt? Mommy, tummy better now?" It was SO sweet and cute that I could just cry thinking about it. The hug she gave me afterwards was awesome as well. I just adore her!
Movement: Yes! All the time, he is running out of room. I'm so glad that I blogged during my last pregnancy and can go back and read about how active Yorlee was as well. It's reassuring. The movement can be so painful at times!!
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Lots of pressure down under, Braxton Hicks and baby dropped significantly.
Belly Button in or out: This question gets on my nerves for some reason. Hormones. It's out, and will stay out.
Labor signs: Lots of pressure down under, Braxton Hicks and baby dropped significantly.
Belly Button in or out: This question gets on my nerves for some reason. Hormones. It's out, and will stay out.
What I miss: I usually don't like to say that I miss things. But right now, I do! I miss my SHOES, I miss being able to wear something other than a pair of house shoes everywhere. I miss being able to sleep through the night. I miss being able to breathe! I miss having a wardrobe that didn't consist of belly bands. I miss being able to do my job without difficulty because of carpel tunnel (new development). I miss being able to walk and not be in pain. I miss being able to pick up my toddler without excruciating pain in my hands and back. Sorry for the rant, this pregnancy is just really giving me a run for my money.
What I am looking forward to: Looking into my baby's eyes for the first time, and meeting the little person that is causing my body to go crazy. I know all it will take is one glance, and I'll forget all the aches, pains and hormonal meltdowns that I've gone through. I can't wait to feel that instant love, to hold his tiny body, kiss his cheeks, cuddle him, and just stare at him.
Milestones: My baby is FULL TERM! Meaning, his chance of survival outside of the womb is really good at this point. However, I'd prefer that he stay put for at least another week. Even though I'm going through a lot, I really want him to be fully cooked, and ready to take on the world when he arrives. I'm mentally prepared to go to my due date, even if I complain all the way there.
Milestones: My baby is FULL TERM! Meaning, his chance of survival outside of the womb is really good at this point. However, I'd prefer that he stay put for at least another week. Even though I'm going through a lot, I really want him to be fully cooked, and ready to take on the world when he arrives. I'm mentally prepared to go to my due date, even if I complain all the way there.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy is tough on husbands also, make sure you let them know that they are appreciated.
Symptoms: Swollen feet, hands, and face. Heartburn, indigestion, shooting pains everywhere, Braxton Hicks, and too many others to name.
Emotions: I'm a mess! I thought I was doing well, but a lack of sleep and a surge of hormones really got the best of me this week.
Symptoms: Swollen feet, hands, and face. Heartburn, indigestion, shooting pains everywhere, Braxton Hicks, and too many others to name.
Emotions: I'm a mess! I thought I was doing well, but a lack of sleep and a surge of hormones really got the best of me this week.
2 comments:
Wow I feel like it flew by...but I'm sure you would say differently...Yorlee must be so excited to meet her brother!
Aww...from one pregnant woman to another, here's a BIG hug!!! You're almost there. You've done so well and come this far.
It'll be OK...now you're talking DAYS!!! Which means that you can soon count hours.
Post a Comment