Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. A lot has been going on lately. I came down with a horrible sinus infection and went to the hospital last week for some relief. While there, they noticed that my blood pressure was high and sent me to Labor and Delivery for monitoring. My blood pressure was REALLY high. It came down a bit while I was there, but they wanted to admit me. Thankfully, I was able to go home, but not without having to do a 24 hour urine collection. I turned that in on Saturday morning and was told to return to the hospital for labs at noon. Went back and found out that I am right on the cusp of pre- eclampsia. My urine was full of protein. Because of that, I have had non stress tests every other day, and am scheduled to be induced tonight.
I'm really nervous about the induction. I really don't want to end up with a c-section. Overall, I just want to meet my baby and I hope he is healthy.
We are ready, well, as ready as we can be. Our bags are packed, car seat is installed, big sis is being taken care if, house is clean, and car is fully gassed up. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I'll update once baby bit arrives!
6 comments:
What what what??? I have been stalking your blog in hope of some good news.
Sorry to hear about your sinus infection! That really SUCKS big time! I had a cold a couple of weeks ago which prevented me from getting the flu shot (supposed to get it this Monday if baby hasn't arrived yet) but overall, I wasn't too too bad. I can only imagine how much of a pain that is.
Is your blood pressure stabilizing? I hope so.
On a VERY POSITIVE note, you will have your little man in your arms in the next 24-hours! That IS awesome!!! I am so happy for you! Looking forward to reading about your birthing experience.
Will say a prayer for you now. Have a safe and easy delivery!!!
Everything is going to be just fine - good luck tonight mama! I'll be praying that you won't have to do the c-section :)
OMG OMG OMG!!! Seriously girl..I've been stalking you too! Wish you still had your FB 'cause I was going crazy doing the "baby watch" dance for you!! Eeek! OMG!!! I'm sooo excited for you. Just stay calm and everything is going to be JUST fine. Baby boy will be here before you know it and everything that your worrying about right now, won't matter....Eekk!! xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo Cna't wait for pics!
Eeeeeeee!!!! I'm sure the induction will go smoothly, especially with this being baby #2 and you're so close to your EDD. Best wishes for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby and momma! Can't wait to read all about it!
Keeping fingers crossed for a speedy and uneventful delivery; can't wait to see pictures of the little man!
Wow good luck!
Hope your little boy comes safely.
Post a Comment