How far along: 38 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs
Sleep: Last night was great, but usually it's tough to fall asleep because little man is moving so much and I have to get up to use the restroom.
Food cravings: My appetite seems to have decreased. Yesterday I only ate a pop tart and two small bags of chips while I was at work.
Best moment this week: I have a few: My baby shower and the out pour of support we received. The baby dropping to the point that I can actually take a deep breath, and last night when Yorlee hugged and kissed my belly and said, "Goodnight baby!" before she went to bed. Love it!
Best moment this week: I have a few: My baby shower and the out pour of support we received. The baby dropping to the point that I can actually take a deep breath, and last night when Yorlee hugged and kissed my belly and said, "Goodnight baby!" before she went to bed. Love it!
Movement: Yes, yes and YES! I think it's a struggle to get comfortable in there, and a struggle for space.
Gender: Boy.
Labor signs: Losing some mucous plug pieces (yuck...), Braxton Hicks, baby dropping, nesting.
Belly Button in or out: The same way it was last week. :-)
Labor signs: Losing some mucous plug pieces (yuck...), Braxton Hicks, baby dropping, nesting.
Belly Button in or out: The same way it was last week. :-)
What I miss: I'm actually in a really peaceful mood these days and I don't really miss anything. I'm so happy to be at this point in pregnancy, and just hope that things continue to go smoothly.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my little guy, of course! This is my favorite part of pregnancy, and due to my attitude, I almost forgot that. The anticipation that you feel right before delivery is such an amazing feeling. Being this close to meeting this little person that I've carried for 38 weeks, seeing his face for the first time, holding his hand, kissing his cheeks. That's what dreams are made of! I love it. I just dream about meeting him for the first time, and already am so in love with him. I keep telling myself to just relax, not rush the last few days and just enjoy these moments.
Milestones: Being less than two weeks away from my "due date". And feeling so relaxed about the fact that he could come after that. With Yorlee, it was such a race to get her out because I was so eager to meet her. Now, I'm just patiently waiting for baby boy to decide when he would like to meet us. It's so funny how things change!
Milestones: Being less than two weeks away from my "due date". And feeling so relaxed about the fact that he could come after that. With Yorlee, it was such a race to get her out because I was so eager to meet her. Now, I'm just patiently waiting for baby boy to decide when he would like to meet us. It's so funny how things change!
Weekly Wisdom: Relax, enjoy the moment and don't rush.
Symptoms: Too many to list. I can say without a doubt that I "feel pregnant". My feet are so swollen even my beloved house shoes are screaming and feel tight.
Emotions: Today, good. I'm just taking it day by day.
Symptoms: Too many to list. I can say without a doubt that I "feel pregnant". My feet are so swollen even my beloved house shoes are screaming and feel tight.
Emotions: Today, good. I'm just taking it day by day.
![]() |
| Can you tell he dropped? |

6 comments:
You look AMAZING!!! You're all belly! That makes me jealous cause I am spread out EVERYWHERE!
Only 11-more days to go according to your ticker. That's GREAT! I hit full term today and am really excited but also nervous at the same time. Feels like this is really happening now :-).
Totally agree, you are all belly, you look great!! I'm so excited for you!
Seriously, you look awesome!
You DO look great! And you've only gained 27 pounds, on baby #2?!??! Just looked at your ticker... 11 days. wow!
Your belly is too cute! Can't wait to meet little guy!
u look beautiful Mrs V, and u r almost done, i can't wait to read ur birth story and meet new little Mr V :-) good luck Momma
Post a Comment