How far along: 26 weeks, only 11 weeks until baby boy is full term!!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I haven't even attempted to step foot on a scale and probably couldn't figure out which box it's in if I wanted to.
Sleep: Okay, my pelvis is starting to ache during the night so I have to toss and turn.
Food cravings: Really nothing. When I eat something it's delicious, but I haven't HAD to have a particular item lately.
Best moment this week: Getting the shipment of furniture and accessories for Yorlee's "Big Girl Room".
Best moment this week: Getting the shipment of furniture and accessories for Yorlee's "Big Girl Room".
Movement: Nonstop, he actually hurts me sometimes.
Gender: Still a boy! I would like one more ultrasound at one point just to make sure, even though it was super obvious at both my ultraounds around 18-20 weeks.
Labor signs: No, thank goodness! I'm still absolutely terrified about preterm labor.
Belly Button in or out: Still weird looking and tender. I showed a few people and they said I looked like an alien. It's true, my belly button doesn't really exist anymore.
Labor signs: No, thank goodness! I'm still absolutely terrified about preterm labor.
Belly Button in or out: Still weird looking and tender. I showed a few people and they said I looked like an alien. It's true, my belly button doesn't really exist anymore.
What I miss: Organization! My house has been a complete wreck because of moving/boxes/etc. I'm ready for it all to be put together and organized!
What I am looking forward to: Organizing the new house and getting Yorlee's room all set up.
Milestones: Being one month away from the 30's as far as pregnancy weeks go, at that point it seems so close!
Milestones: Being one month away from the 30's as far as pregnancy weeks go, at that point it seems so close!
Weekly Wisdom: Hire movers...
Symptoms: Puffy face, swollen ankles, irritability, hunger, frequent urination, etc.
Emotions: Pretty crazy. I thought I was doing better but the smallest of things can cause me to fly off the handle.
Symptoms: Puffy face, swollen ankles, irritability, hunger, frequent urination, etc.
Emotions: Pretty crazy. I thought I was doing better but the smallest of things can cause me to fly off the handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment