Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

22 weeks and 4 days

How far along:  22 weeks and 4 days.  I really slacked with this one and forgot to write my 22 week post on time.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm back to my prepregnancy weight according to the scale at my midwife's office.

Sleep:  Still need it.  I'm one cranky Mama if I don't get enough.
Food cravings:  Whatever my husband is eating.  I've been stealing all his snacks lately.

Best moment this week:  Seeing my itty, bitty baby take herself to the potty.  She decided that she's over diapers and asks to potty when she needs to go.  If we don't hear her, she will take off her diaper.  It can get ugly... LOL!

Most embarrassing moment this week:  Surprisingly, I didn't have one this week.  Glad about that!

Movement:  Just when I thought he wasn't as active as his big sister, he started to go crazy in there.  It's so fun to watch my belly dance around.

Gender:  Still a little gentleman.

Labor signs:  Nope, upped the water intake and the BH's stopped.  Also nearing the 24 week mark has made me feel a bit better.  He still better stay in there for at least 15 more weeks!

Belly Button in or out:  50% flat, 50% out.  Looks so weird, Yorlee is attracted to it like a magnet and touches it every chance she gets.

What I miss:  Not feeling fat and sloppy.

What I am looking forward to:  You already know, V-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will be here so soon!

Milestones:  Little man weighs over 1 lb now.  How amazing is that?  Seems like yesterday he was just a bean with a flicker on a screen.

Weekly Wisdom:  Not pregnancy related, but keep pants on your toddler, preferably pants that fit snugly.  That way, if you don't hear him/her say they have to potty, you won't walk into the room to see that they have went potty in their Pack'n'Play.

Symptoms:  Aches and pains, crazy emotions, protruding belly and belly button, etc.

Emotions:  I 'think' I'm doing well, but who knows?

2 comments:

NohaEl. said...

almost V day Mrs V :-) great new about potty training, with started with Loui 2 days ago but he doesn't like sitting in it and didn't do anything in it yet, but we're trying.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oh wow..time is passing by...i love that baby boy is due on V-Day...